Advantages of using the NADA RV Guides:
1. The NADA RV Guide gives an actual value for wholesale pricing and retail pricing recorded from transactions across the US. (Values can vary due to location but the industry practice is you can also add options to increase your NADA RV value.)
2. The NADA RV Guide is the industry standard to determine up to date RV values when doing an RV appraisal.
3. NADA RV values are the most accurate when trying to determine your used RV trade-in value
4. The NADA values on trade-ins are based on condition, location of dealership, time of year and ability to finance.
RV Appraisal Tips
So what does Coulee Region RV Center need from you to determine your RV trade-in value?
1. Can you find your original unit's sheet that lists all of the options you have on your unit? Examples of these are such as: TV, upgraded A/C, power awing and so forth and are factors in pricing your unit. Also any additions or replacements made are important.
2. You will want to make sure your RV is in tip top working condition and determine what needs repair. Repairs can be costly to your NADA RV value but less expensive out of pocket.
3. You will want to make sure your RV is as clean as possible. Nothing costs an RV Trade-in more value than dirt. Cleaning does not take much time or money but can significantly add more value to the eye of the RV appraiser. Tip: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a life saver to get out the black streaks and marks in the refrigerator, plastic strips, grease on the stove burner and scuffs in the kitchen sink!
Although we strive to make sure the information presented here is correct, it may not be completely accurate and should not be considered as your sole basis for purchasing a unit. Coulee Region RV Center disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions, or discrepancies.